The Closing ProcessWe know you need to dispose of your real estate assets in a timely, efficient and equitable manner. Therefore, we strive to complete all transactions in a timely and efficient manner and will try our best to work within your guidelines to produce outstanding results.
In most cases, we will not ask you to guarantee the note. If you do not guarantee the note, you are selling it "without recourse," which means you are NOT personally liable for paying the note if the payor quits paying. Make sure you do not accidentally sell "with recourse."
- Title worked reviewed and cleared within first thirty (30) days
- Curative work performed by national title company
- Network of over 100 attorneys and escrow companies
- Settlement statements reviewed and approved against contract terms
- Transfer documents and process thoroughly managed
- Closing entities contacted every week to ensure closing completion