Closing Documents NeededTo facilitate a faster, smoother closing for the sale of your mortgage, you will need to 1st submit fax or mail the permission form to us and bring the following documentation to closing:
In most cases, we will not ask you to guarantee the note. If you do not guarantee the note, you are selling it "without recourse," which means you are NOT personally liable for paying the note if the payor quits paying. Make sure you do not accidentally sell "with recourse."
Documents when the property sold:
- ORIGINAL Note and ORIGINAL Trust Deed or Contract.
- Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement.
- Closing / Settlement Statements from sale of property
- Title Insurance Policy (if applicable).
- Proof of Fire / Hazard Insurance.
- Evidence of Down Payment.
- Address or exact location (map helpful).
- Physical description
- Opinion of value / appraisal (if available).
- Photographs of Property/Pictures and maps (if available).
- Payment record for past two years.
- Collection / servicing agent: name, address, phone, fax, and account number.
- Your name, address, phone, fax, e-mail, and Social Security numbers.
- Payor's name, address, phone, fax, e-mail and Social Security numbers.
- Collection / servicing agent's name, address, phone, fax, e-mail and account number.
- Underlying lien holder's name, address, phone, fax, e-mail and account number.
- Insurance agent / carrier's name, address, phone, fax, e-mail and account number.